If you need a venue to entertain your important clients and guests for the Chelsea v Bournemouth fixture; you need to look no further than The Hollins Suite at Stamford Bridge. Providing you with the space to entertain in this fabulous hospitality suite.
With Chelsea v Bournemouth hospitality tickets, you can enjoy the Premier League matchday with the comforts of pleasant, luxury seating with refreshments served regularly.
The Hollins Suite at Stamford Bridge Highlights:
- Stunning views of the pitch from luxury padded seating in the West Stand
- Three-course fine dining accompanied by a complimentary bar
Chelsea v Bournemouth Hospitality Package at Stamford Bridge Includes:
- Pre-match three-course fine dining
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Excellent Luxury Padded Seating in the West Stand (Overlooking the D of the Penalty Box)
- Complimentary beer, wine, house spirits & soft drinks (excluding champagne) until one hour after the final whistle
- Complimentary tea and coffee throughout the day
- Savoury refreshments served at half-time at Stamford Bridge
- A selection of cheese & petit fours available at full-time
- Match Day Programme
- Team Sheet
- Plasma TV screens
- Licensed Betting Facility
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and final confirmation at the time of booking. Please be aware that if you wish to book any of the above fixtures, you are doing so on the proviso that your confirmed booking is for that specific match. The booking will stand regardless of any future amendments to the original date and kick-off time of the game. If there are any such changes, requests to cancel, amend or change your booking will only be accepted subject to the discretion of the Company Directors. All fixture dates and kick-off times are subject to change based on Sky & BT TV requirements.